Thursday, March 12, 2009

Newcomer!

I had originally created an account with another blog site but decided to continue my account with blogger sooooo I'm excited to get started!


My blog site will be my final dance project. I will be discussing topics mentioned in my dance class and would greatly appreciate feedback on my blog entries! so once I get started write, write, write on my page.


Well I pretty much want to write about how schools are not allowing students access to specific internet websites. Why? I’m sure many of us can take a wild guess as to why but do we really know the reason?


I will be relating many topics back to back so feel free to navigate other websites on my blog site!


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.


No comments:

Post a Comment